Sunday, April 22, 2018

Gym Buddies, Chapter 8

----------------------------------------
Gym Buddies, Part 8
C. Charlie - cosmic709@yahoo.com
cceroticstories.blogspot.com
charliessmut.tumblr.com
---------------------------------------

Note: This story picks almost immediately after the end of Chapter 7.

A few hours later, Dylan and I found ourselves on the couch in my living room, watching a movie. I was laying against his side, and he had his arm around me. He'd pulled me against him about ten minutes ago. It was a frequent sign that he wanted some action. If I didn't give in, he'd slide my head down his body or move one of my hands to his junk. Once he was boned up, he wouldn't give up until his load was inside of me.

It took five minutes before Dylan reached down and squeezed his dick. "Babe, I'm ready for round two. Wanna get fucked?"

I turned my head toward him and smiled, "What's in it for me?"

"My dick is reward enough for you," Dylan said, "You won't fool me by playing hard to get."

He palmed my skull and pushed it down into his crotch. "Breath deep, baby. That'll get you in the mood."

Dylan's musk filled my nostrils and his heat washed over my face. I wasn't in need of much more incentive, but the scent of his dick put me over the top. I started to lick at the bulge in his briefs and then chew the damp fabric as Dylan rubbed my skull. His hand moved to my neck and he massaged my muscles. I groaned in pleasure.

Dylan pulled my head away and leaned forward to kiss me. He pulled me upward as we kissed and then leaned back. "Sit on my lap babe, I wanna make out."

I crawled up and straddled Dylan's waist. His hard dick pressed into my ass. "You better be ready to fuck me tonight, cause you're getting me going."

"Don't worry, I'll make sure you go to bed happy." Dylan said. He lifted his hips, pressing his dick into the cleft of my ass and slowly humping me. Our lips connected occasionally as we pecked at each other. I ran my hands over Dylan's frame as his big hands came up my back. In positions like this one, our size difference was a total turn on for me. Dylan's body dwarfed mine, and I was completely possessed by him.

He pressed our faces together and his tongue invaded my mouth. He kissed me roughly, opening up my mouth and licking and pulling at my lips. His hands moved around my body, touching me firmly, feeling my muscles under my clothes. I pressed my chest into his and breathed against his neck. He nipped at the lobe of my ear. Then, without a word, he broke off the kiss and leaned back into the couch.

I slid down onto my knees between his legs and pulled down his shorts. His thick bush popped out. I kissed at the root of his dick and rubbed my cheek against his pubes.

"Look at you," Dylan cooed, "The way you act, you'd think I never let you have any dick. Tell me how much you want it."

Dylan took my chin in his hand and forced me to look up at him. I smiled, "Take off your shirt first."

Dylan pulled his tee off and leaned into the couch. He put both arms on the back of the couch and stretched out his broad chest. I dove for a tuft of hair in his pit and as I started to lick away the sweat from the day, I told him how hot his body got me.

"I fucking love your body, Dylan. Big fucking pecs, huge arms, hairy chest." I dropped back down to his groin and nipped at the root of his cock. "And your dick, dude, your fucking massive dick. No one has ever gotten me as hot as you do."

"I love giving you what you need, babe." Dylan said as he slid his underwear off. His hard dick slapped against my face. Precum drooled from the tip, and I quickly licked it up. "Slut," Dylan said softly, then he pushed his cock into my mouth.

I knew from the way he grabbed on to my skull that this wasn't going to be a relaxed blowjob. Dylan allowed me to bob up and down on the tip of his dick for a moment, then he pushed at least half of his thick cock into my mouth and throat. Clearly, our afternoon experiment had left an impression on him. I coughed a little and Dylan pulled out. He stared bullets into my eyes.

"Do better." he said sternly. Then, right before he shoved his dick back into my mouth, he smiled big to let me know he was playing.

I sucked his cock for the next five minutes, alternating between taking him in my throat and tonguing the head. Every minute or so, Dylan would push me down into his nuts to give me a chance to recuperate. I slobbered all over his hairy balls, sucking as much of his soft sack into my mouth as I could. His low hangers were easy to pull away from his body, and I loved licking underneath them as his egg sized nuts rolled over my nose and cheeks.

Dylan sat up on the couch and I had to move forward to dig in. I continued to suck his dick as he rubbed my head. Then his hands slipped down my back and into my pants. His finger found my asshole and he began to slowly tease me. The way he rubbed me there, slowly but firmly, made my ass ache to have him inside me. My fuckhole responded to his touch by throbbing and pulsing.

Dylan understood. "C'mon babe," he said as he led me to my bedroom.

We got into the bedroom and Dylan shoved me backward onto the bed. I fell and his hands were at my waist, pulling my pants off. When he had them off, he crawled up between my legs and kissed me as he pushed his own pants down. I felt his dick rubbing against mine and wrapped my arms around his back.

"Get in me. Now." I growled.

"Roll over," Dylan said as he began to turn my body. He pulled my cheeks open and started to play with my asshole. Soon, I felt his tongue dig in as he started to rim me. I pressed my face into the blankets, letting Dylan do his work. He licked at my hole expertly, using his fingers to open me up and his tongue to relax me.

Before long I felt him climbing up onto the bed. He entered me in one movement, sliding all the way into my body and forcing my guts to adjust to his length and girth. As he bottomed out, he pressed his chest against my back and let his weight press down on top of me. His arms came up underneath mine and he began to thrust in and out of me.

Dylan started slow, but after a few seconds, his mood shifted. He became aggressive, pulling at my hair and lifting my body up off the bed. He planted his hand in the middle of my chest and pulled me back into him. His mouth connected with the back of my neck and he started to suck and chew on my skin.

I turned to try to meet his lips with mine, but he pushed my head away. Every time I tried to look behind me, he grabbed my head and shoved it back down.

When he finished kissing me, he made a deep sound of satisfaction and pushed me back down into the bed. With my face and chest planted against the mattress, he drilled me wildly, slamming three or four inches of his fat cock into me again and again.

His dick was punching me deep in my gut and his shaft kept sliding over my prostate. I was rock hard and loving the pounding he was giving me. "I'm going to cum," I squealed as Dylan slammed deep inside of me again.

Dylan lifted me back up onto my knees. "Fucking shoot it babe. Shoot your load while I knock you up."

Dylan thrust upward into me as I stroked my cock. When I was a moment away from cumming, he grabbed my head and turned it toward the picture window on the opposite wall. We hadn't shut the blinds, and in the house next door, my neighbor's son was looking at us, his shoulder moving quickly as he jerked off behind his desk. He was just starting college, and I'd lusted after his young body more than once. Our eyes connected just as I started to shoot my load.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." I said as I turned away from the window. It was too late, and I unloaded into the blankets as Dylan collapsed on top of me, humping his load into my ass. He ground our bodies together as he made out with me, pushing his way into my mouth and biting my lower lip.

When he was finally done, he collapsed into a heap on top of me. His cock slipped out and I felt his cum running out onto my balls. Dylan kissed me behind the ear and then whispered, "We gave that kid a nice show, I think. If he didn't know he was into dudes before, he does now."

"You knew?" I panted.

"I've been waiting for a chance for a while. I see him watching us sometimes." he said as he crawled off of me and pawed off toward the bathroom. He called out, "Bet he blew a big load too. I fucked you good for him."

I rolled my eyes and laid back on the bed. At least it was pretty unlikely that he would tell anyone.

------------------------------------

The next day, when I came home from work, Dylan was sitting on the front steps of my house. “What are you doing here?" I asked, thinking that he probably wanted to play around.

"Waiting for our friend to come home." He said as he motioned at the house next door.

"I live next door to these people, Dyl. Don't fuck this up."

"I don't fuck things up." Dylan said with a smile. He was still in his gym gear, a tight tshirt and shorts that were just a little too short. His bulge was full and prominent, meaning that he was wearing a jock and had his junk bunched up in the pouch.

“I'm going to go work out.” I said, “Don't bang him without me.”

I got a text from Dylan about an hour later. "Just talked to Chris. Apologized for leaving the window open. He didn't seem very upset."

"Good." I texted back.

"He's one of us and a virgin." A string of smiley faces followed. "I told him he should hang out with us this weekend if he doesn't have anything going on."

A picture followed. It was a pic of the neighbor kid as he walked away from Dylan. He was wearing jeans and a white t shirt. He was lean, with just enough muscle mass to give his body some definition and make him look like a man. I knew from gaping at him from inside my house that he had a fucking beautiful ass. Dylan had noticed as well.

I had expected that Dylan would want to fuck when I got home. In most cases, if he sent me dirty texts during the day, it meant we would hook up later in the evening. Dylan didn't like to go without.

"Are you coming over tonight?" I asked.

"Probably not." Dylan texted back, "I think you need some time off so you're ready for our play-date." Another smiley face.

"He might think we're just going to watch TV."

"I doubt that." Dylan said, "I had a hard-on the whole time I talked to him. So did he. He knows what's coming."

I waited in anticipation for the next three days. Every time I looked out of my window and saw Chris, I lusted after his body. I'd discovered myself a little later in life, and never really had a chance to hook up with young guys. One of the best parts of being with Dylan was that he was letting me sow my wild oats in a way that I never would have had the courage too. At night, I found myself peeking through my closed window. Chris hadn't closed his blinds since the night he watched us fuck, and he came in from the shower every evening around 10 and slowly dressed. Even though my curtains were down, I was fairly sure he knew I was watching.

When Saturday came, Dylan showed up at my house around three. He tossed me a jockstrap and grinned. "Put that on. I makes you look slutty." I stripped down right there and put the jock on. My dick was already hard and dripping precum. Dylan slipped by me and ran his finger over the tip. He sucked up my fluid and kissed me.

"You think this boy is going to want to fuck or get fucked."

"Normally, I'd say he's going to want to fuck, but with you around, it's never really clear."

"Did you see his ass?" Dylan said as he ran a hand over my cheeks. "I'd love to see those muscles bulging as he pounds my man." Dylan pushed a finger inside of me and I instinctively pushed back and groaned.

"You're too easy." Dylan said as he straightened out the straps across my ass. "Put your pants back on, stud."

I ran my hand across Dylan's chest and then dressed. About half an hour later, there was a knock on my back door. Dylan went to get it. He came back with Chris, who, judging from his wide-eyed glare, was nervous.

"I was going to watch a basketball game." Dylan said as he flipped on the TV. "You want a beer or something."

"Uh, I'm eighteen." Chris said.

"I won't tell if you don't." Dylan said when he returned with three beers. "In fact, best we keep this little meet-up a secret. You know what I mean?"

"I'm not going to tell my parents, if that's what you mean."

"Cool." Dylan said as he gestured for Chris to sit down. Dylan sat a few feet away from him on the couch, leaving me with a chair all by myself.

Dylan spread out, as he always did. It was a trait that guys like him seemed to possess naturally, the ability to take up space. With Dylan, the effect was more impressive because he was such a huge dude. He opened up his legs so that his bulge was visible, but in his jeans it was nothing more than a big lump.

"So, we just wanted to invite you over to apologize again about the other night. We'll keep the blinds shut from now on." I said to Chris.

"It was ok." Chris stammered.

"That's not what you told me," Dylan said with a laugh.

"It was better than OK." Chris said as his face blushed a deep red.

'You think you saw anything that you'd want to try out someday? I've got a pretty wide repertoire of moves. Maybe we should leave the window open every night so that you can expand your horizons." Dylan said, immediately upping the ante. "Or, you know, we could teach you in person."

"Dyl . . ." I started.

"He's seen it all, babe. We don't have many secrets from him." Dylan turned back to Chris, "Like, I'm sure that you know from watching that Matt sucks dick really well. One of the best I've ever had."

Chris adjusted himself in the chair and I saw him paw at his crotch. He was still blushing, but seemed to be adjusting to the mood. "It seems like he's good, but, I don't know . . . I've never been with a guy."

"Come here." Dylan said. He lifted one leg onto the couch so that Chris could sit between his legs. The kid hesitated for a minute and then scooched over on the couch and sat down. Dylan put one hand on Chris' leg and the other he wrapped around his chest to pull him in close. There was another moment of hesitation, and then he leaned back into Dylan. I saw him relax, and knew well what he was feeling. A big guy like Dylan, holding you, took away most ordinary stress.

Slowly, Dylan moved a hand to the kids crotch and started to touch his bulge. He rubbed it a few times before he asked, "Can I take it out." Chris nodded and Dylan unbuckled his jeans. As he did, he kissed the back of Chris' neck. "Ready for some fun?"

Chris nodded and Dylan looked at me and winked. I got up from the couch and then got down on my knees in front of Chris and Dylan. Slowly, Dylan pushed down Chris' boxers and pulled out his dick. His cock was long and thin, about six and a half inches of teen meat. His cut head was flaring and pulsing in anticipation.

"In about thirty seconds, you're going to wonder how you went so long without getting head. It's like . . . the best thing ever." Dylan said as I leaned in. I smelled Chris' scent and felt the heat emanating from his groin. Then I took the head of his cock into my mouth.

Chris gasped and leaned backward. Dylan kissed at his neck and rubbed his chest. I continued to suck him as I slowly worked his pants off. Chris' balls were drawn up against his body, and completely shaven. I sucked on his sack, licking at the skin and then running my tongue around the base of his cock as I jacked him off. Then I moved back to sucking him. It was his first time, and I didn't want to deprive him.

"Feels good, doesn't it." Dylan whispered into Chris' ear.

"Holy shit man. This is amazing."

"Matt loves dick. He lives for it." He whispered, "Did you see him smell your dick right before he took it in his mouth? That's how you know you're going to be treated to some real cock worship. A dude that sniffs your dick will never give you shitty head."

I continued to suck Chris for a few more minutes until he was panting hard and grinding backward against Dylan. Dylan pushed my forehead away and rubbed Chris's chest again. "I think you need a break, stud, or you're going to blow your load before we have a chance to show you the ropes."

Chris caught his breath, but his cock kept bouncing and dancing. Dylan reached up under his shirt and tweaked one of his nipples. "You wanna watch me get my dick sucked, or do you want to try to learn how to do it yourself?"

Chris paused and then he looked back at Dylan. "Can I see yours?"

"Fuck yeah, bro."

Dylan jumped off the couch, moving much more quickly than a man his size normally does. He pulled his shirt over his head and then unbuttoned his jeans. He stood on the couch in front of Chris and said, "Open it up, dude."

Chris reached over slowly and pulled open the front of Dylan's jeans. His thick pubes, trimmed a little short but still bushy, poured out of his fly. Slowly, Chris reached into Dylan's shorts and started feeling his cock.

"Fuck, it's hot dude." Chris said.

"Hot for you, bro." Dylan said as he pulled Chris' face against the bulge running along his leg. "You did that to me. You made me this excited. You want to do more for me?"

Chris nodded and Dylan slipped his jeans off his hips. They fell to the ground and his massive cock, half hard and growing, flopped out in front of him. Dylan reached behind Chris's head and started to pull him toward his throbbing dick. Chris didn't resist, but he moved slowly, staring at Dylan's massive member. I moved over and knelt down next to him.

“Just make him feel good, Chris. Explore his body with your mouth. It's pretty hard to fuck up."

Chris took the head of Dylan's dick into his mouth and started to suck. Dylan moaned and rubbed the back of Chris' neck. Slowly, the kid worked his way down the shaft and then pulled back off with a pop.

"Taste's good, doesn't it." I said to him.

"Fuck." Chris said, panting while he held Dylan's eight inch member in his hand.

Dylan grabbed onto his dick. He tapped it against Chris' cheek a few times before lifting it up. "Suck my balls, dude. This is your chance, get some of everything."

Chris licked across Dylan's sack, then sucked one of his nuts into his mouth. He moved slowly, cautiously, but as Dylan started to guide his mouth around his junk, Chris started to relax and go with the flow. Dylan continued to mutter words of encouragement. Eventually he looked at me and told me to get on his ass.

I moved behind him and pushed open his cheeks. Dylan's hole was clean, pink, and hairy like usual. I dove in, moving my tongue around in circles. Dylan started moaning, but he continued to pay more attention to Chris. I kept up the rim job for a few minutes while Dylan moved Chris around and played with the kid's hair. Finally, he stepped away from both of us and looked at Chris.

"You think you want to fuck my man? Even if he doesn't like to admit it, his ass was made for cock."

"I, uh . . ." Chris hesitated. I could tell this was all a little overwhelming.

Dylan was already on it. He'd pulled Chris up to his feet and was rubbing his shoulders. In the meantime, I sat down on the couch and got ready to lift my legs for my teenage neighbor. Dylan continued to rub Chris's shoulders as he moved him toward me.

"Dude, the thing about fucking is that it's a biological imperative. Once you get your cock in him, your body will know what to do." Dylan moved his mouth to the kid's ear, "You're a fucking stud, dude. A Grade A fuck machine.  You were made for this. You're hot as hell and he's lucky to get the privilege of riding your cock. Keep that in mind the whole time."

I saw confidence fill Chris' eyes, and as he approached me, I lifted up my legs. Dylan moved beside us and poured lube on my hole and then on Chris' cock. He gave the guy's dick a few squeezes and then lined it up with my asshole. Again, his hand was on Chris's back, rubbing it.

"You can go as slow as you want or as fast as you want. There's nothing he can't handle. You aren't going to break him and you don't have to pretend you love him."

With that, I felt Chris' dick enter my body. He pushed for a second until the head slipped in, and then, almost without warning, he plunged in all the way. "Fuck," I groaned from pleasure. Chris started to pull back out as if he had hurt me, "No dude. It's awesome. Give it to me."

Chris started to hump me. Dylan was next to him, feeling up his chest and licking at his nipples. "Feel's good, right."

"Feels awesome." Chris said. He drove into me again and held his dick there. "Oh man, that's amazing."

Dylan kissed him hard. When he broke away he grinned big, "What do you think your parents would say if they knew your neighbor was deflowering you?"

Chris pumped into me a few more times, "Who the fuck cares?"

Dylan laughed, "Good answer. Now turn him over and you can really pound him."

We quickly maneuvered so that I was on my knees and Dylan was sitting on the floor in front of me. He grabbed the back of my hair and pulled me into his crotch. "Don't ignore me, babe. You haven't had a taste of my nut in days, and I don't want to have to send you to bed without your dinner."

I buried my face in his damp junk, rubbing my cheeks against his sweaty, spit covered balls. Then I started to suck his cock just as I felt Chris enter me again.

"Fuck him dude. Use his body to get off." Dylan said loudly. Chris picked up the pace, going balls deep with nearly every thrust. "Put your hand on his head." I felt Chris' hand there and then Dylan's on top of it. I had about a second to prepare before Dylan and Chris pushed me all the way down on Dylan's big cock.

"There you go, cocksucker." Dylan said. "We're still working on the deep throating, but pretty soon I'll be able to fuck his throat like it's an asshole. I want to hold him there forever."

I was running out of air and pulled back against their hands. Dylan didn't let up, asserting his dominance over me for Chris. As if seeing him manhandle and plow me in the bedroom wasn't enough, now he got to see Dylan practically choke me out with his dick.

"Feels good, dude, I'm about ready to cum." Dylan said to Chris, "If you want a taste, you better get down there." Dylan pulled his cock out of my mouth and slapped the side of my face with it. "Share with your superiors, babe. Don't gobble it all up."

Chris laid against me and started to suck the tip of Dylan's cock. Knowing that I could get Dylan's load whenever I wanted, I licked and kissed the kid while he got ready to eat his first load of jock cum. Within seconds I saw the head of Dylan's cock flare and his cum started to pour out. It was a thick load, and it kept coming, running down the shaft of his cock and into his pubes. I moved to the base of his dick and ate his nut while Chris took care of the cum at the top. When we'd eaten almost all of it, Dylan brought our faces together and we kissed, swapping the remaining cum between us.

Dylan took Chris' chin in his hand and looked him in the eyes. "Good boy, now fuck your load into my man."

Dylan got up and moved behind Chris. Again he rubbed his back and ass as Chris pounded me into the carpet. Any hesitation was gone, and he was pushing into me relentlessly. My asshole burned, but the sensation was intense and pleasurable. Dylan reached around and took my cock into his hand. I was barely able to contain myself.

"Use that ass to make him feel good." Dylan muttered and then I started cumming. As my orgasm rocked through my body, I clenched my ass muscles, magnifying my orgasm and gripping Chris' cock. I heard him groan behind me and then he paused.

Dylan's voice came in, "Shoot your load inside him dude. Knock him up."

Chris gripped onto my hips and plunged into me a few more times. Then he collapsed onto my back and began to thrust in quick, jerking moments. I heard Dyl and him making out behind me with big sloppy kisses. When Chris was finally done, his dick slipped out of my hole. Dylan was on my ass in a second, licking up all the cum that ran out and then slipping his tongue inside of me for more. Finally, he slapped my ass and I rolled over.

"Good job, stud." I said to Chris.

Sweat poured down his face and he had a stupid grin stretching from ear to ear. Dylan pulled the three of us together, and we lay on the floor for a while before Chris made up some excuse to leave. Dylan slapped his ass as we sent him out the door.

"Think we fucked him up? Maybe he should have done that with someone his own age."  I said.

"Stop worrying." Dylan said, half seriously and half joking. "That was like the best two hours of his life."

“I guess you're right."

Dylan rubbed my chest and then pulled me to his feet. "C'mon babe. I'm not done with you yet. " He hauled me up the stairs and threw me face down on the bed. The last thing I noticed before his cock stabbed into me was that he didn't shut the blinds.

---------------------------
Thanks for reading guys. Let me know what you think or where you want the story to go next.
Charlie709@yahoo.com

3 comments:

  1. I love how rough Dylans's gotten and that we are seeing more of him bringing in and dominating other guys, brings in more excitement

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man. I've been rebooting a little bit and trying to get back into what I was doing early on. Maybe a little less romance and more kink going forward.

      Delete
  2. This was crazy hot! Dylan is total alpha and I love it!

    ReplyDelete