Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Teaching My Son a Lesson, Part 2

Thanks to the guys who caught the problem with the name. I had it as Luke in the original version, but changed it at the last minute. I meant to find / replace it before I posted part 2, but forgot before I sent it in. Should be good now. Thanks.

----------------------------------------
Teaching My Son A Lesson, Part 2
C. Charlie - cosmic709@yahoo.com
cceroticstories.blogspot.com
charliessmut.tumblr.com
---------------------------------------

The next morning, I woke up with a lingering headache and a raging hard on. I'd dreamed about Sean all night long, my mind spinning off endless fantasies. I knew that he would continue to resist me and that I had to play my game carefully. Technically, if Sean wanted to go back and live with his mother, there was nothing I could do to stop to him. The law wasn't exactly on the side of a father who has sex with his son, even if it was halfway consensual.

I'd only slept for a few hours. I walked down the hall, took a long piss, and then walked into Sean's room. He was laying on his bed, his beautiful muscular ass on display. I gazed at it for a moment and then walked to the bed.  He'd been plenty drunk the night before, and he was dead to the world. His dick was pressed backward between his legs, tucked under his balls. I reached down and touched it softly. While I was a fairly aggressive top, I got off on a guy's body and wasn't afraid to show it. My son was a stud, and I wait to devour his cock and tear into his ass.

I eye-raped him for a couple minutes, just gazing at every part of his body. One of his hands was draped above his head. I knelt down next to him and pressed my face into his hairy pit. Fuck he smelt good. I kissed the skin and then made for the door. Before I did, I walked to the pile of clothes he'd dropped on the ground and picked up his briefs. No sense letting them go to waste.

I walked back to my bedroom, but left the door open. There was no sense of keeping it closed now. Sean and I were going to be more familiar with each other than he'd ever imagined. I pressed my face into the boxers and breathed in my boy's smell.

That scent took me right back to when I was a teenager. I remembered the scent from when I played with guys in college. Young, ripe, and raw. My dick was rock solid.  I pushed it down against my leg and let it go. It slapped hard against my stomach.

I wasn't sure if I should jerk off or save my load for Sean. There was a  good chance he wasn't going to be happy when he got up. After you break a guy, his first reaction is to try to claim that none of what he felt was real. I wasn't worried about that. Eventually, Sean would be begging for my cock. If it was necessary,  I could remind him, by force, just how much he loves my dick.

I edged my cock, sniffing at his shorts for about ten minutes before I realized that I was too horny to possibly pass up an opportunity to get the real thing. I walked back to Sean's room, my hard dick bouncing in front of me.

Sean was still laying belly down with his soft cock barely showing between his legs. I bent over him and stared at his ass. It was so fucking fine, I couldn't believe I hadn't noticed it before last night. I was blown away by how gorgeous he was.

I pushed his cheeks open with one hand and got another look at his tight hole. When I was drunk, it looked inviting, sober it looked like an absolute fucking prize. He had just a little bit of hair between his cheeks, but otherwise his hole was pink and tight and clean. I wanted to bend down and lick it, spit on it, finger it, and plunge in, but I had to save that for later.

I grabbed Sean's hip and turned him over. He might have woken up a little, but his breathing quickly settled back down. His soft cock, small compared to mine, was laying on his thigh. After huffing on his boxers, there was no way I was going to turn down the real thing. I crawled between his legs gently until my face was inches away from his balls. With one hand I opened up his thighs and with the other I slowly worked my dick.

I breathed in deeply, moving my face closer until the tip of my nose touched my son's balls. When I'm with a person, man or woman, I like to experience them completely, and the sense of smell has always been the most erotic to me. Sean ticked all the boxes. He had that nice, musky, morning smell that men get. Raw and delicious and young. I rooted around a little bit, not worrying too much about waking him up, but just enjoying the feel of his hot, damp balls on my face.

I licked his nuts a few times and he moaned. He wasn't awake enough to know what was going on but definitely awake enough to enjoy it. His dick started to harden, the foreskin stretched and then slipped behind his glans. I took the tip into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it a few times. He groaned again. As much as I wanted to taste my boy's cum, I knew it wasn't the right time. Turning a boy is all about positive and negative reinforcement. For the next few weeks, he had to associate every orgasm he had with servicing my dick.

I stood up and walked to the side of his head. He looked peaceful, and his face called back memories of our years together. I pushed the tip of my dick against his nose and then started to stroke it. Five yanks later, I was spewing my load all over his pretty face. As the cum ran across his lips, he opened up a little and tasted it. He was still asleep and had no idea what had happened.

Then, I slipped off my briefs and lay down in the bed next to him. He briefly woke again, and I pulled him into my body. When I took him into my arms, his body relaxed. My cock was still wet and hard. I eased his boxers down over his firm ass and tucked my dick between his cheeks. The space was warm and moist, exactly where a guy wants to park his dick before he takes a nap. Then, as I drifted off to sleep, I slowly fed him my cum, which was running down the side of his face.

I awoke a few hours later when I felt Sean stir against me. For a minute, only a minute, he grabbed my arm and pulled it over his body. Then he turned, saw me, and jumped off the bed.

A host of emotions flashed across his face. First shock at finding me lying next to him and then embarrassment as he remembered the night before. I'm sure his head was pounding, and he looked puzzled as he put it all together.

"Morning son." I said.

He looked at me for a moment, and then he pulled his jeans on. "I, uh, I need to get some air. I need to get out of here."

He grabbed a t-shirt off the floor and walked out of the room. I heard the door click as he exited the house. I didn't go after him.  At best we'd have a big fight, at worse he would feel like I had forced him and completely shut down. He needed some time to walk himself through what had happened and to realize that he liked it. No sense pushing him faster than he could cope.

I went about my business for the rest of the afternoon. Slowly, the sun set and I started to worry about Sean. I considered texting him, but decided to give him another hour. Around ten, he walked into the house. He was drunk again, at least as drunk as he'd been the night before. I frowned at him.

"You're drunk again." I said, "We talked about that."

"Fuck off." he said.

Sean crashed on the couch across from me. Whatever was bothering him, his anger didn't seem to be focused on me.

"Where were you?" I said.

"Kelly's." he said flatly. He didn't make eye contact with me, but stared at the floor.

"How'd that go?" I asked him. "Does she like it when you're drunk like this around her?"

"I got drunk after I left."

"You fight?"

"I don't really want to talk about it. Ok? It's not something that I want to talk about with you especially. You fucked with my head last night. I can't keep my thoughts straight anymore."

"If you weren't so hungover, you'd probably feel better. Maybe you shouldn't drink so much." I said softly, trying to be gentle with him. Then his words clicked in my head and I said, "You and Kelly sleeping together?"

He stayed silent.

"Bet you remembered what happened last night and went right over to her place to fuck her. Any luck?"

Still silent. Still no eye contact.

"Don't worry. You’ll probably have to take a break from women for a few weeks, but you'll get it back. Your mind is focused on something else right now. A woman isn't going to do it for you." I said.

"What the fuck? You talk like you're some kind of fucking shrink or something. You've got no idea how you screwed with me."

"I've got every idea. You think you're the first so-called straight guy I've thrown a bone to? You think you're the first man I've shown how much he loves dick? You're one of many son." I paused, "If it's any consolation, you're by far the hottest."

His face was red, but he didn't lash out. Sean was naturally submissive, and didn't react against authority but against the lack of it. That was my problem before. I was trying to be Sean's friend by being lenient with him. I should have been more authoritative.

I stood up and walked over to Sean. I sat down next to him and pulled him against my body. He recoiled slightly, but then leaned into me. The part of him that wanted to be close to a man was already stronger than the part that felt guilty about his submissive urges.

I took his wrist and slowly placed it between my legs. I wrapped his fingers around my hard shaft and he gripped it softly. I lifted my arm and let his head rest in my arm pit. I wanted his face against my hard chest and warm body, where he could feel me, hear my heartbeat, and smell my body. It wasn't long before he was moving uncomfortably, shifting his weight. I looked at him and when our eyes met, he blushed.

"It's ok, baby boy,” I said as I rubbed the back of his head. “Just let yourself go with it. Now that I woke this part of you up, it's not going to go away. You can either embrace it or let it tear you apart." I said. I slipped my hand down his back and wrapped it around his waist. Then I grabbed the hard lump of cock between his legs. "This can be good for you to, you know. Sexy guy like you, muscled up and masculine, just about any dude would fuck you. It'll be easy for you to get what you need and live the life you want."

I turned his head so that he was looking at me. "Come here." I said. I moved him up onto me, so that he was straddling my torso and we were face to face. "Are you still with me?"

"I'm not that drunk." he said.

"Good. Just go with it. Let it happen. It'll be fun." I said. I kissed him quickly. It was like kissing a statue and then, suddenly, he gave in. The desire for pleasure almost always outweighs whatever hesitations a guy has. We made out for a minute or two, and unlike the night before, his hands were all over me.

I realized that he hadn't had a chance to see my body the night before, hadn't had a chance to actually look at his first man. I pushed him off me and then stripped off my clothes. His eyes moved across my body. At 45 I was in awesome shape. When Sean was a kid I had a "dad bod" but in the last few years It'd gotten serious at the gym and looked pretty buff. I was also hairy across my chest and stomach, with a nice dark golden tan. My dick was hard, and Sean's eyes lingered on it.

I reached down and unbuttoned his jeans. He moved away at first but then gave in. He wasn't wearing any boxers, and when I pulled his jeans off his dick popped up from his trimmed bush. Sean was uncut. His mother had been absolutely against keeping him intact and I had to spend more than a few nights on the couch before I won that fight, but there was no way my boy was getting his dick snipped. I grabbed onto his shaft and pushed the foreskin back and forth a few times.

Stepping forward, I squatted down and pressed my dick against his. Sean had an average sized cock, no one would ever complain about it, but next to my nine inch monster, it looked tiny. I smiled up at him while I teased his dick like it was a toy.

"Guess these things don't always run in the family." I said to him. Sean blushed, "It's ok. Guy like you doesn't need much. Plus, It's more fun for me when I'm the one with the big dick."

I stood up and my dick hung in front of Sean's face. I thought he might go for it, but he didn't. I saw his nostrils flare and knew that he could smell my scent and feel the heat wafting off my groin. His cock pulsed and oozed precum. He might not be willing to admit how much he wanted my dick, but his body betrayed his real feelings.

I knelt down between his legs. "You're a leaker, huh?" I said, "Is it always like this."

"Uh, not exactly." Sean said.

Precum was literally running down the side of his dick. I'd never seen anything like it. "Maybe you haven't been looking at the right things, cause my dick has got you as hot as a reactor." I grabbed his dick and scooped the dick slime off the side. Then I pushed my fingers into his mouth. He licked his own precum up and then looked up at me.

I scooped up another batch of dogwater and tasted it myself. Sweet and a little salty. Not much flavor to it. I wanted the real thing.

I pushed my face into his junk and sniffed and licked at everything I could get to. Then I took his cock into my mouth and let it into my throat. Sean gasped and grabbed onto my skull. I reached up and took both hands by the wrist, removing them from my head. When I pulled off, I pushed my forehead under his nuts and rubbed against his junk.

"You're growing up baby boy. You smell like a man, and this," I grabbed his dick, "This is perfect."

I stood again, placed my hands on his shoulders, and walked him back to his bed. He sat down on the edge and his face was level with my cock. I shoved my hips forward and pressed my short pubes into his face. He took it, passively, but didn't show much interest. Then I got back down onto my knees and grabbed his thighs. I lifted them slowly, opening up his legs, displaying his cock and balls. I leaned in and started to work him over.

When I took his balls into my mouth, Sean groaned and reached down for my head. For the second time that night, I had to move his hand away. As I suckled on his nuts, he twisted around. "Bet your girlfriends don't suck you like this, do they?"

"No." he whined.

I moved down to his taint. I had no interest in giving my son a blow-job. Maybe I would someday or maybe not. Right now, I was trying to lull him into a false sense of security so that I would be able to claim his asshole. That was all I wanted.

I lifted his legs higher and dove onto his little red hole. I licked around it as he squirmed and rolled on the bed. Sean was drunk and he'd lost all of his inhibitions. If I hadn't know better, I would have thought I had a teenage girl on the bed from the way he reacted. Usually guys are pretty stoic, even when they’re getting their ass eaten for the first time, but Sean was doing everything he could to let me know that he liked it.

"Yeah, feels good, doesn't it son."

"Fuck yeah daddy." he said back. I looked up at him and he blushed. For a moment, he'd forgotten that it was me who was giving him all this pleasure.

I went back to rimming him and kept it up for about a minute. Then I pushed on his hole with my finger, "Guys like you, they're wired differently. You think your little cock makes you happy, just wait until you discover how much pleasure your boy pussy can give you."

I felt him stiffen up when I called his asshole a pussy. I licked it again and then rubbed at it with my finger. "It's ok, boy. Some guys are just different. Don't ever be ashamed of who you are." I shoved my finger into him and he groaned. His cock jumped and landed back on his stomach with a loud slap. I grabbed it and milked the precum out of the shaft.

"Man, you're just about ready. This little cock is going to go nuts when I get up in there. You're in for a real treat. Trust me, you've never cum like this before."

When he looked at me, it was clear that Sean was starting to figure out what was happening. I felt his thighs instinctively tighten on either side of me. Instead of pushing him, I stood up and laid down on the bed next to him. Our naked bodies pressed into each other, and just as before he cuddled up next to me. He still had two voices in his head, pushing him in opposite directions.

I rubbed the back of his head. "Once you get fucked, then you'll understand. You'll understand how great this is going to be for you." I kept petting his head and letting him reflect. "There's no use resisting. I'm going to fuck you tonight. It's going to happen."

Sean didn't say anything, but his heart started to beat faster. Then he started to pull away. I held him tight.

"Baby boy, you're my toy now, and I'm going to play with you however I want to. You just need to accept that. Then you'll really have fun. You'll love it. Trust me." I rubbed his side. "But this is the next step. It's the only way."

I grabbed his hand and led him away from the bed, down the hall, and opened up the doors to the master suit. Sean almost never came in my room. Even when I was married, our bedroom was off limits, but now, I wanted to fuck my son in my own bed, the same room and the same bed that he was, in all likelihood, conceived. Seventeen years later, he was a beautiful stud with a hungry man-cunt that he was just discovering. It's not how I thought things would play out, but here we were.

I walked with him to the side of the bed and started to kiss him. He gave in to my touch and we fell onto the bed next to each other, our arms moving along our backs and our lips pressing into jaws, chests, necks, and mouths. Sean kissed me back, like he had the night before. He was a good kisser, gentle and almost deferential. He let me run the show. Like I'd thought from the start, he was naturally submissive to men like me.

I reached between his legs and began to toy with his hole, pressing on it and pushing into it. He began to push back, to get into it, and I reached for his cock with my free hand. I milked him slowly and soon he was fucking himself on my finger. My hand was slick with his precum and I brought it up to his face.

"See you hot you are for my dick, boy. See how much you want it." I smeared the fluid all over his face, rubbing it in as I continued to finger him. I kissed him for another minute and then pulled away. My cock was hard and standing straight up against my stomach, my boy looked at it for a moment. Then I pushed him away from me.

"Alright, go to bed. We'll talk in the morning."

He looked at me quizzically. Then his hand slowly moved to my cock. I pushed him away again. "I'm saving this load for your ass. You're not getting it until you ask me to give it to you. You can decide when."

His face stayed blank as he got off the bed. His hard cock bounced in front of him. He was about five feet from the door when he turned around. I was still hard, and he looked at my cock, but didn't say anything.

"It'll change your world, son." I said, "All you gotta do is ask."

He stood in my doorway like a deer caught in headlights. He couldn't leave, but he couldn't bring himself to stay. I pulled my cock away from my stomach and then let it slap back against my stomach. I did it a few times. Slap. Slap. My balls were moving around in my sack, putting on a show for him.

"Why don't you come over here and suck it for a minute." I said, "Then when I'm good and wet, I'll take your cherry."

He looked at the door one last time, and then he started to walk toward the bed. He crawled up between my legs and started to suck on my dick. I pushed it into his mouth until he gagged, "That's right, boy, get that slime all over it, get it good and wet."

I grabbed onto him and pulled his ass toward me. I started to play with his hole, easing it open and seeking out his prostate. The first time I punched that button, he groaned and collapsed into me. I pushed on it again and then pulled my finger out.

"You like that son?"

"Yes." he hissed as his face fell down into my groin.

"You want more?"

"Fuck yes. Fucking finger me butt."

"No more fingers." I said flatly and waited for the message to sink in.

He paused and didn't say anything. Instead he shoved his ass back toward my face. "You've got to ask for it." I said, "That's the only way this can happen."

There was only a little bit of hesitation in his voice when he whispered, "Please fuck me."

I jumped up off the bed and had him on his back in a flash. I lifted his legs quickly, before he could change his mind and pushed the head of my dick against his virgin hole. I eased forward with my hips, so that he could feel my girth trying to split him open. I wanted him to know what was coming.

"There's lube in the nightstand." I said, When he had it in his hand I looked down at my cock, "You do it."

He massaged my dick until it was slick. I showed him how to get himself lubed up too, then I took his cock in my hand and squeezed it hard. I lined my dick up with his asshole once again, and this time I could tell that it would slip in without too much effort.

"Tell me again." I said, "Tell me what you want."

"Fuck my ass." he said softly.

“Your what?” I asked.

“My . . .” he hesitated.

“Your pussy, son. Your fucking hot, beautiful man cunt.”

I reached down, grabbed at his cock again, and then held onto his hips. I stared straight into his eyes as I pressed forward. My cock bent a little and then the head popped into him. His body stiffened and his brow furrowed.

"There you go son, not that bad, right." I kept pushing forward, bringing my body down against his as I got in deeper. He was breathing hard, sort of huffing and puffing as I entered him, but he didn't cry out once. When I was about halfway in, I saw a tear run down his cheek. I leaned forward and licked it up, but kept on pushing into his body. Finally I stopped and rubbed his stomach. "Yeah, you've got a man's dick in you now. Daddy's big fucking dick, baby boy."

He groaned and whimpered as I started to fuck him. I didn't have any self control. All my body wanted to do was deliver my seed into my son's body. His tight ass held onto my dick, pulling me in, and massaging my shaft. His insides were hot and soft, and I immediately remembered why I like fucking men so much. His hard body wrapped around me, holding onto me for security, even though I was the one causing him the pain.

"Play with your little dick, son. Make yourself feel good."

As Sean started to pull on his cock, I lost control. I started to thrust into him hard, and he grunted each time my huge dick bottomed out inside of him. I knew I was hurting him, taking him too fast and too hard, but I couldn't stop. When I looked down at him, I could see the pain on his face.

"It's alright, son." I said while panting. "Daddy's almost there. You want Daddy's babies inside you, don't you? Beg for it. Beg for my load."

"Please." Sean moaned. I knew he was asking me to stop, knowing that me cumming was the only way for it to end. "Please." His fingernails dug into my back. He was right on the edge. Much more and he would start to fight me off.

I reached down and started to pull on his cock, trying to get him off. I felt his dick pulsing in my hand and knew it was working. No matter how much Sean pretended this wasn't pleasurable, his cock, hard as steal and leaking in my hand, told a different story. He moaned softly and this time it was a moan of pleasure. I kissed him on his neck.

"There you go, baby. You're starting to see how good Daddy's cock feels when it's up in your cunt? Focus on that. Focus on all the pleasure daddy is giving you."

He closed his eyes and actually did it. I kept stroking him and fucking him, licking his nipples and pushing my skin against his. He was in total sensory overload and didn't know how to handle it. After two minutes his asshole started to twitch against my cock. It started slow, and then the contractions got bigger.

"There you go, boy. Cum for daddy. Show me how much you love it." I whispered into his ear.

His dick exploded, coating my hand in slimy, slick cum. As he came, his asshole massaged my cock, pulling me deeper into his body, begging me for my cum. I continued to fuck him as I brought my cum covered hand up to my mouth and took a taste.

"You taste good, son." I licked up the rest and then started to make out with him, swapping his load back and forth as I started to get my own nut.

As my orgasm overwhelmed me, I broke away from Sean, grabbed onto his hips, and started to fuck him hard. The headboard slammed against the wall and Sean held onto the mattress, and onto me, and onto whatever he could find. I hammered his hole and then my dick started to spew what was undoubtedly the biggest load of my life into my son's body. I got close to him again, wrapped my hands around his back, and humped the cum into him.

'That's right, boy." I said. "Take daddy's cum. Take the cum that made you." I bit down on his neck. "I made you and now you're mine. My bitch. You're going to do what I say and if you're lucky I'll fuck you again."

I kept pounding him. I could feel the wetness of my cum surrounding my dick, making everything slick and sloppy, as my still hard cock pistoned in and out of him.

"Tell me you want to be my boy, son. Promise me you're going to listen."

"I promise," he whispered. A promise made when you're taking a dick for the first time doesn't add up to much, but I bent down and started to make out with him. We were both covered with sweat, and the room stunk of semen. My dick softened and slowly popped out of Sean's ass. I rolled him onto his side and pulled him against my body.

"You sleep in here tonight." I said before we both drifted off to sleep.

--------------------
Hope you shot your load. Thanks for reading. Charlie – cosmic709@yahoo.com.


5 comments:

  1. Yeah, so I wanted to comment again before I finished. So, in the first chapter, he was Sean throughout. Now he's Luke in this story, consistently. Name change or something? BTW, I love your writing - hottest erotica author around man. So it's all good. <3

    -M.A.D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright, Charlie. Now for the story content.

    I'm twenty-six years old and also an author myself. I discovered your stories a year or two ago, and was immediately enthralled. One of the things that makes you such a writer is your firm grip on the psycho-sexual aspects of masculinity. Too often erotica writers paint men in a contrived and one-dimensional fashion. Many authors can't grasp how to write a hyper-masculine male without falling prey to cliches and stereotypes.

    You definitely don't have that problem.

    The characters you write go through many stages of sexual development no matter their position in the bedroom. There is always some aspect of evolution; whether that is Adam Bates morphing from top-dog to bottom-bitch, Mike transitioning from fuck-buddy to life-partner, or Mitch going from inexperienced virgin, to willing and eager whore. Everything you write progresses in stages (FYI: Love how you wrapped up Tom and Nick).

    In this particular piece what I especially like is how easily L/S (Luke/Sean) moves into embracing his place on the sexual food-chain. I was expecting a rougher road to N/S's acceptance of his identity, but the fact that you made it easy, willing, and enthusiastic added a freshness to the dynamic that was thrilling to me and made me even harder. Sometimes when a submissive just gently floats into the night with their dominant - legs open and hole ready - it can be an even more exciting read than resistance and coaxing throughout three or more chapters. This is an excellent, excellent, excellent start to what I'm sure will be another masterpiece of erotic fiction.

    I'm sorry I haven't written until now.

    Best,
    M.A.D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. Thanks man. I do try to build some interesting characters into my stories while still keeping the sex hot. There's going to be some new directions with this one and there's a lot of raunchy sex coming. Take care. Charlie

      Delete
  3. More please! More please!!!

    ReplyDelete